Monday, July 7, 2008

i fucking hate you people. why do i have to talk to all you idiots?you're all so lame and caught up in your own stupid problems.and in the end, those problems turn out to be not so bad after all...but for now, you need someone to whine to, some one's shoulder to cry on...why can you just grow up a bit? you really aren't a kid anymore
sometimes i think if you really did bump yourself off, then I wouldn't be that sad...i would just say something typical and move on. it wouldn't hurt me. it honestly won't hurt, i promise. so go ahead, you don't actually have the guts to do it. maybe it could be one thing you actually follow through on...one thing to make up for all the rest of your lame and stupid life.
i wish i'd never met you. you're like a deadly draining poison on my soul taking my time, my emotions, my energy. making me feel like i'm obliged to help you. making me feel guilty when i just wish i never had to see your face again. i hate you all the more for any sort of feelings i've ever had towards you.

No comments: